Ninth Game Live MLB feed vs Twins

weams

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Deep drive to McKenna in center. 1 down

Ryan Mac looking good - nice to get to see him shag flies!  Yusniel Diaz is out there in left also.  I love his arm and of course his offensive capabilities!

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Litmus test - do you wish Baumann on to the Mariners for their Yankees series next week? In Brash and Santos they have a couple power RH RP they hoped to have that they don't have going into the middle of the season. PitchingBot's ERA estimator pegs 2024 Baumann a 4.25 guy - the Mariners present active roster has Kirby Snead and Gabe Speier worse than that.     Austin Voth is better. I believe at any instant in the DFA period a club can offer some little something and Elias can say okay at a moment's notice. Last 14 Days - the worst team ERA's as RP are TEX-MIN-KCR-OAK-PIT To @Warehouse's point about flimsy peripherals, Fangraphs Last 14 Days RP split also has the fun fact that BAL has the 3rd worst fWAR.     BAL's 2.09 ERA is Top 5 MLB-wide in that same span.
    • https://sports.yahoo.com/cal-ripken-jr-believes-orioles-133210532.html I would have typically seen this is nothing more than an ex-Oriole having some thoughts, but now that Cal is part owner, I find it a bit more interesting. 
    • I agree with you. I believe there is a trade being worked out that involves Baumann plus other pieces. I hate to lose our youth, but I’m sadly prepping for it.
    • I love his aggressiveness on the bases...sometimes he gets a little too "ambitious", but I admire his fire as he legs out doubles and triples...I just hope he stays healthy...
    • Thanks for the info, Roy. I didn't see how they could keep him down much longer, and I was really disappointed for him when I saw that he had broken a rib. It sounds like if it isn't too bad we will still get to see him in Baltimore pretty soon.
    • The Syracuse Chiefs?  Las Vegas Aces?
    • If the bolded is true, they are most likely talking to someone (if not Gunnar - Adley). Rubenstein is no idiot (like John Angelos was). He knows that the long term viability from a business standpoint is not in allowing #35 and #2 get away and go elsewhere. For those who have been to games this season, it is clear to see from all of those jerseys around the stadium who the fans have fallen in love with. Extensions are standard operating procedure in MLB currently (even for the lowest budget teams not name Athletics). The Orioles under JA were operating as an outlier. That trend is very unlikely to continue under Rubenstien. He appears to care too much to allow that to happen. IMO the Orioles must retain at least one of Gunnar or Adley AND others if they want to grow their fanbase in the market. You have to have a face or 2 of the franchise to sell and for people to continue to come see and fall in love with. Long gone are the days when people are simply loyal to institutions. 
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now